We're not in the business of recycling sounds from sample packs found around the internet. We're also not in the business of providing you with a folder of 1000's of drum sounds to sort through. We use the highest quality modern and vintage drums, microphones and preamps, creating a unique sound that is reminiscent of the classic drum sounds of the 1960’s and 1970’s, whilst keeping the big bottom end of the modern era.
*WARNING: THESE DRUMS ARE DIRTY.
- Over 100 Drum Hits in 16 bit WAV format
- Bonus folder containing all of the drum hits ran through a HHB tube preamp to cassette
- Drum kit mic’d with a Coles 4038 ribbon mic and mixed through a EQP-1A for a warm vintage sound
- Compatible with all major software DAWs including; Ableton Live, Apple Logic, Pro Tools, FL Studio, Propellerheads Reason, etc.
- Compatible with all hardware samplers that accept 16 bit WAV files; Akai MPC samplers, Roland MV8000, Yamaha samplers, etc.
- Coles 4038 ribbon mic
- API preamp
- RME converters
- Cartec Audio EQP-1A
- HHB Radius 50 Tube Mic Preamp*
- Denon Cassette Deck*
*processing used for drums in the tape folder